Retail Space for LeaseMake your business home at The Obama
About the Property
Located in a City of Detroit Strategic Neighborhood, The Obama is the result of a public-private partnership that includes the City of Detroit, Invest Detroit, Michigan Economic Development Corporation, Horizon Bank and the Fisher Foundation.
It is the first phase of an incremental development at the intersection of Grand River and Lahser in Old Redford. Phase two is an arts center at the Sunflower Building. Together, the projects aim to catalyze larger neighborhood revitalization.
- Signage opportunities
- HVAC & electric installed
- 12′ ceilings and large windows
- Storage available
- Fully restored historic building
- Premier locationa and visibility
- Strong community
- Access to public transportation
- Existing tenants include tax services, health and wellness, social services and photography