Retail Space for LeaseMake your business home at The Obama
About the Property
Located in a City of Detroit Strategic Neighborhood, The Obama is the result of a public-private partnership that includes the City of Detroit, Invest Detroit, Michigan Economic Development Corporation, Horizon Bank and the Fisher Foundation.
It is the first phase of an incremental development at the intersection of Grand River and Lahser in Old Redford. Phase two is an arts center at the Sunflower Building. Together, the projects aim to catalyze larger neighborhood revitalization.
- Significant daytime traffic along Grand River Ave. – 20,332 traffic count
- Shared common bathroom and kitchenette
- 12′ ceilings and large windows
- Turnkey project deliver
- HVAC & electric installed
- Additional back of house space available
Area Transit Lines: DDOT Bus #021, 045